San Antonio invites visitors to be inspired, be curious and be hungry. San Antonio has it all. It’s a city rich in history, bursting with culture, and if it’s food you are into, you will not be disappointed by this UNESCO designated Creative City of Gastronomy. San Antonio is ready to host you, feed you, and show you a good time.
Experience the 300+ year history as many of the city’s early architectural and cultural elements remain, allowing visitors to see into the city’s storied past first-hand. With this package, you can soak up the history and culture with tours by foot, by boat, and by bus! Cruise on a barge down the San Antonio River, walk through Historic King William neighborhood, and bus to 19 different sites including, the Alamo, Market Square/El Mercado, San Fernando Cathedral, Tower of the Americas, and many more.
- Two (2) night stay at The Riverwalk Plaza Hotel
- 4 tickets for a Go Rio River Cruise down the San Antonio River
- 4 tickets for a San Antonio Site Seeing Tour on a Double Decker Bus
- Guided walking tour through King William Historic and Cultural Arts District (1.5 hours/ 1 mile)
- $100 Gift Certificate to Rosarios Mexican Café & Cantina
- $100 Gift Certificate to Augie’s Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
Terms and Conditions:
- Accommodations are dependent on dates and availability. Not available during hotel blackout dates: Labor Day, New Years Eve, etc.
- Tickets, cruises, and tours may be subject to seasonal or weather related availability.
- All other contents of the package will be delivered upon arrival in San Antonio.
- Package may not be resold at any other auction or online.
Donated by: DFEST® & King William Fair