TFEA members are strategically planning their New Year’s Resolutions for 2020 and we want to share a few tips to help make the year even better for your events and businesses. These suggestions range from calendar listings to the prestigious award entries that should be prepared in advance.
- Put all your events on the TFEA/IFEA Calendars. TFEA will post them in the Newsletters and the TFEA Facebook to help promote your events.
- Post Job Openings on the Job & Intern Bank on the TFEA Website. Job postings benefit you if you are looking for new employees or looking for a new job.
- Send in nominations for Volunteer of the Year, Professional of the Year, Hall of Honor Nominations, and Vendor of the Year. You can begin sending them in February 1st.
- Enter the Kaliff Marketing Awards.
- Attend the Behind the Scenes Tours.
- Sign up early to attend the 2020 TFEA Annual Convention and Trade Show.
- Check out the Texas Event Management Institute (TEMI) FastTrack to work towards the CFEA (Certificate Festival & Event Associate…the first step toward your CFEE.
- Send TFEA pictures and information for posting to Facebook and Website.
- Keep the TFEA office updated on email, address, phone changes so we can keep you informed.
- If you want to be part of a committee with TFEA let us know.
We are here to help. Questions, comments, suggestions are all welcome. Send to email@example.com, text, or call 830-997-0741. Happy New Year!